Friday, July 20, 2012

VBS break!!

Sorry all, this week I was scheduled to work full-time and it happens to be Vacation Bible School at our Church...I was helping with Crafts and the Kitchen this week...also Music! The theme is aviation this year.

Update:
Last week we found out we had a water leak so Joe and I worked on that until 2am last Friday night. We had holes dug all over our yard, and I was his other good hand so we were both in the mud! We got up early Saturday morning and took a spontaneous "babymoon"  (**like a honeymoon but pre-baby getaway!) to Gatlinburg, TN. It was our first time here so we went to the moonshine distillary (It fascinates me, how booze is made...im half way done with ky bourbon trail and I looooove visiting winerys!) because they are closed on Sundays and we walked around the "strip". We did splurge and check out Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge. That was fun, but overpriced. I, of course, have to go to every single horse attraction wherever I go. Our favorite part of the trip was Sunday when we just drove through the Smoky Mountains...we cannot wait to go back and possibly do the camping trip thing or do a family long weekend and rent a cabin and split the cost. Little Tessa will be here for that too!!! I cant wait until she gets here! The Smoky Mountains were so cool...literally...in Gatlinburg it was 90 degrees...when we got up in the mountains my thermometer read 65 degrees!!!

After our fun weekend we both had to work all week + VBS.

Yesterday we had our 34 week and 4 days baby doctor appointment. Everything is normal and perfect with both of us...just hurry up and wait I guess. Here is a picture of what Tessa should look like about now...

As for the wedding planning, I really like the ruffled bluish dress best...but the boots...I didnt like them so I sent them back! We got plenty of time though and a sweet baby girl to plan for first!

No comments:

Post a Comment